Drive your way through the capital in the most emblematic car in the history of Spain
If you want to experience the feeling that is felt to be at the wheel of this magnificent car, feel as they did in the 60s, aboard a classic, with the car that drove Spain, and at the same time discover the streets and secrets of Madrid, places where only 600 enter, this is your option, you will be the one to step on the clutch!
Discover behind the wheel of the car that changed the history of Spain. Explore every corner completely at your leisure and enjoy the asphalt of the capital as never before.
You can book it well for a period of two hours, or four hours. In addition, each reservation is accompanied by the following:
- 2 or 4 hours of travel by the Madrid that you decide.
- SEAT 600, without him you could not carry out our tours ...
- GPS navigator with several routes predetermined by Madrid. You decide if you go by free or follow our routes.
- Compulsory vehicle insurance (full insurance in the event that you have hired).
- Roadside assistance in case there is any type of incident.
- Full gas tank, so you do not have to refuel.
- Vintage music in all cars.
- Water bottles.
Due to traffic or road work the itinerary can change.
A 600€ deposit will be taken from your credit card the day of the service.
To rent a Seat 600 it will be necessary to be over the age of 21 and have a valid driving license.
In case of accident, the insurance of the vehicle is full coverage.
In the event that the police report any traffic ticket from you, we will inform you of the sanction received and proceed to charge your credit card with the amount due. Notifications of traffic infractions can take several months.
Can kids go?
The vehicles are four seats, including the driver. Children must be 3-year-old.
Where is the activity located?
Hotel Ritz, Plaza de la Lealtad.
Cancelation PolicyMore Info
Flexible Cancellations received greater than 12 hours prior to service or activity commencement are fully refundable.
Cancellations received within 12 hours of tour commencement are nonrefundable.
Amendment requests received before 12 hours of the tour commencement will be accepted.