Interactive boat trip on the Guadalquivir
Get ready to know Seville in a different way, we sail from Monday to Saturday. We go out every day and we give 2 standard trips of an hour and a half, and one more with lunch of two hours.
Standard trips: from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
When the client embarks, we put a 3D glasses to see a video with aerial images of Seville (a different way of knowing the city) of 3 minutes. Once seen, we started engines and started to navigate. During the walk, we offer a tasting of high quality Iberian cured ham (ham, loin, sausage and sausage) and rebujito. The price per person is € 39.
Trip with lunch from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. with tasting menu, in addition to the 3D glasses:
Our customers will taste the following dishes:
- Assortment of Iberian cured ham (ham, loin, sausage and sausage)
- Table of assorted cheeses
- Lobster salad in crusty bread bed
- Beef carpaccio with flakes of Parmesan cheese and Aove of rosemary and lemon
- Spanish omelette with onions
- Salmon loin in barbecue sauce
- Chicken roti stuffed with cheese and ham with bakers potatoes
- Cup of caba
- Drink included during the duration of the service (not high graduation that are charged separately)
The price per person for this service is € 75.
- 3-D glasses
- Boat tour
- Tasting or lunch
Where is the activity located?
Muelle de Nueva York
Casco Antiguo y La Encarnación, Santa Cruz, El Arenal, Parque de María Luisa & El Porvenir, Orillas del Guadalquivir , La Cartuja, Triana & Los Remedios, Sur, San Pablo & Santa Justa, Nervión, Sevilla, Sevilla Este, Montequinto, Gelves Simon Verde
Cancelation Policy More Info